Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Twins!

Some of my favorite twins are turning 35 today!  Happy Birthday, Lisa (L) and Carrie (R)!!

When the twins were 11 or 12 I took them to the Hill Cumorah Pageant.  We walked into a restaurant and the hostess looked at Carrie and Lisa and said, "Twins?"  Yeah, twins.  It's a funny memory and we always write "twins" on our letters and emails.

I love these 35 year old birthday twins!

Note: in case you don't know this awesome family, here's a bit of trivia...they have twin brothers 18 months younger than them (and six other siblings)!

3 comments:

balmforth.family said...

You forgot to tell the New York story? Love that picture of you. Happy Birthday twins!

Jim and Lisa said...

That's one of my favorite pictures of you. When I put together a photo book of pictures from my wedding...I included the progression of you taking the flowers. I love it!

Thanks for the public birthday wishes!

Sweeney Household said...

I am feeling OLD!

(Brian)