Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One of my first photo shoots























This is my niece Adrienne right around her 2nd birthday. I had gone to Florida 5 days after Robes' brain tumor diagnosis and then six weeks later for his and Adrienne's birthday that they share (May 21st). While I was there I took Adrienne to Sears to have professional photos taken. She seemed a bit skiddish (it was her first time) and when I leaned over to set her down on the table (covered with an ugly blanket) she jumped back into my arms and started crying. No professional pictures for her. When we got home I had her stand in the front yard and I took some photos of her. Not too bad for two beginners.

1 comment:

Blue said...

May 21st is my husband's birthday, too. Special day! ♥

And speaking of birthdays: Bunch loved your card. She was so surprised and touched that you would take the time to write her. You are truly one of the most thoughtful people alive, Ellen! ♥