Thursday, November 03, 2011

Do the right thing

A few times in the last few months I've regretted not saying the right thing or not doing the right thing. Just last week I saw someone I recognized being helped by two EMTs after an obvious fall (he had bruises on his face and was obviously injured) and I didn't stop. Even though someone was helping him, I should have stopped. This week I saw the injured person. I walked past him to be sure it was him and then turned back to talk to him. As we walked together, he told me he had been rushing to an event and had fallen on his face. The EMTs transported him to a nearby hospital and did tests and he is OK (though he still had some bruising on his face).

Next time I want to do the right thing.

2 comments:

LL said...

CTR EP!

Sweeney Household said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.