Sunday, October 16, 2011

Families are Forever























My friend Jenn and her little boy Adler are moving next weekend to Oklahoma. I'm still in denial though I did instigate changing the closing song in Relief Society today to "God Be with You Till We Meet Again". Adler's grandparents have watched him a few days a week since he was very young and so I wanted to take some photos of them together. I went over tonight and it was very sweet to see them together. There are a lot of people who are going to miss Jenn and Adler--especially his Omi and Opa.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is my favorite pic. And now I'm crying again!

LL said...

How sad--I hope they will love their new home!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to cry too. So bittersweet! I'm happy to have them back, but sad they have to leave such a great place and good people.
Lindsay P.

Anonymous said...

he looks like his uncle Tim