Saturday, April 30, 2011

A promised trip to Maine

































































My friend Laurel and I have talked for almost 2 years about going on a day trip to Maine. After a few reschedules, we went today, and her mom Kate joined us. Laurel is moving to Utah and Kate is moving to China so they enjoyed seeing the ocean. We drove up to Portland Head Light and then worked our way down through Kennebunkport (Bush compound, fish lunch), Wells, Ogunquit (the library), York Beach (Nubble Light) and a quick stop at the Eddie Bauer Outlet. The weather was beautiful, the company was delightful, and it was an all-around great day!

2 comments:

gigi said...

I kind of caught up on your blog. I enjoy your pictures and I would have loved this trip to Maine.

life in red shoes said...

WooooHooooo!