Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dentist appt.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I had never met the hygienist so as we were getting acquainted (trying to ask/answer questions while she's cleaning my teeth) we realized we both like reading blogs. We went back and forth about some of our favorite blogs and then I told her that I had a daily blog. I told her about my first post, when I started blogging every day, and how my friend gave me chocolate chips for blogging every day until she took the BAR exam. I told her that next week is my 5th anniversary of being a blogger and that the most comments I've gotten is 50.

And then the hygienist suggested I floss as frequently as I blog.

7 comments:

LL said...

well. there's a thought. somehow blogging is FAR more fun than flossing.
FUNNY! sounds like a good trip to the dentist.

Unknown said...

I laugh when I think of having a conversation with someone while they have fingers and utensils in your mouth.

Hey--how about keeping track of your daily flossing for the next year and having a flossiversary?

Smilin' sunshine said...

that is funny!

Macy said...

I'm not a flosser either. I think it has something to do with my dental hygienist aunt chasing me around the house with floss when she would babysit.

aly said...

What a charmer!

Stefani said...

wow - i wish i could think quick on my feet like that! :)

Drewmeister said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning!