Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm not bitter




The Pioneer Woman has published books (and traveled around the country for book signings), shared oodles of recipes (every one that I've made is delicious), graced the morning show circuit, and posted endless photos and funny stories on her blog. Her love story "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" is going to be made into a movie (apparently starring Reese Witherspoon). She gets thousands (I mean THOUSANDS) of comments on her blog (that now has 7 sections). At this moment her give-away today--two stainless steel cookware sets--has 32,414 comments. And now this. What will she do next? Land a seat on the Space Shuttle?!?

I started blogging the same month Pioneer Woman did.

I'm not bitter; just a wee bit jealous.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Wow. I'll join you in your jealousy party. We can have green (envy) jello and Texas sheet cake.

Unknown said...

I'd rather be in YOUR bus fleet of friends...

LL said...

I've never read her blog....but I read yours daily!

Elisabeth said...

But SHE'S not the Relief Society president!! Take that PW.

Janssen said...

Well, I subscribe to your blog and not to hers. Also, does she have an amazing condo? No.

Jodi and Jesse said...

Don't be jealous of her...people will get sick of her. I already am. But who can get enough EP?

Laura said...

Psssh... Your blog is way better!

Margaret said...

I will echo others' comments--I'm a daily EP reader and have only read PW a few times. Plus, I'd much rather try a recipe from you than from her!

Queen Elizabeth said...

But you don't take 19 pictures for one recipe ;)

P.S. Thanks for the card - LOVE it! It's on my fridge.

Leslie said...

I saw that. She's quite the blogging phenomenon.