Friday, April 15, 2011

I found them!


















Last night I had a hankerin' for some Russell Stover Marshmallow Eggs. I went to CVS--none. I went to Walgreens--they had everything but marshmallow including sugar free marshmallow so I ended up buying 2 chocolate eggs. Tonight I went to the grocery store and they didn't have them in the Easter candy aisle but when I turned to walk toward the register I saw them! My favorites! I'm not going to lie; I bought 8 of them and I'm not sharing. Not very Easter-ish of me I know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ENJOY.EVERY.BITE!

Shauna said...

Yum! I love the Russell Stover Chocolate Nests. Every Easter Season, they are my "go-to" treat!

Katie said...

Those are my favorites too! I always buy them for myself.

Holly said...

You should never have to share when you have to wait a whole year to buy them!