Sunday, December 27, 2009

That was not smart

Remember that line from "What About Bob?"

Today my niece and I drove to Grafton, Vermont to stay over night. We got off the highway and started to see snow...we got to the road to the house and it had been plowed but I didn't get very far. I backed up and got a running start and got about halfway up the .2 mile long road and then got stuck. We walked up the road with all our stuff (made two trips) and now we're watching movies.

Let's hope AAA can help me tomorrow.

Maybe this aunt doesn't always use good judgment.

3 comments:

balmforth.family said...

Yes she does, if you hadn't tried you would have had to walk up the entire hill. At least this way it was only half.

Swoopref said...

You need a Jeep.

Unknown said...

Yes, but you're watching movies INside in Grafton Vermont.
Have FUN!