Thursday, May 07, 2009

While the Singer Stylist 776 was away...

...my friend let me borrow this Hello Kitty Janome machine that she bought for her kids to use. It's actually a pretty nice machine and allowed me to continue my sewing projects while my machine was being repaired.













Of course, I have a Hello Kitty story! While I was in China a group of us went to the Nanning Department Store. One of the women found a cute little Hello Kitty jacket for her new daughter but when she got back to the hotel and looked at it, she noticed it said HELLO Kit-t-i-t-y. She raced back to the store to buy another one. Who knew mistakes were so hip!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

christina would love this machine.

Wendster said...

Happy 3rd bloggiversary!

I'm so glad you blog!

Turbo said...

Man, I would love to have a hello kittity shirt.

Sweeney Household said...

While the Singer's away, the mice will play... with the Hello Kitty machine. Nice attempt for a rhyme, but I love that machine! COOL. My dad used to travel a lot to Hong Kong so Hello Kitty is a familiar friend.