Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shoot myself happy
























I'm not the only one that's been sick. My Canon D10 broke while I was on vacation in Oregon last week. I took the camera in on Saturday expecting it to take two weeks to be repaired but I got a call yesterday that it was ready for pick up. So I ventured out today to get it and am happy to have it back and working. And speaking of work. I've been out of work all week and may be home again tomorrow. I'm not going to lie; I'm going stir crazy. I can't wait to go back to work and get my life back!! I shot some photos of some of my favorite things from Oregon to cheer me up: See's candy, State Fair fabric, and some wooden LOVE.


5 comments:

Darcee said...

Don't you LOVE See's? Those peppermint candies are one of my favorite treats ever! Hope you experienced some of the beautiful weather out here in OR! I also hope you get feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Man, I wish I lived closer! I've got a can of rusty nails you could polish... and it would be a great before and after photo shoot!
(sorry--I hope you're up and running on regular again soon!)

LL said...

FEEL BETTER my friend...glad the camera is better. We can't you both sick!
(although, what good is one without the other)

Becky said...

What DO you have? So sorry you're still in bed...UGH! Hurry and get get better please.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been under the weather, but since the weather's been so raw and brrrr it's good you're staying in. Florida has had so many freezes this year it must be a record. all last week it froze but this Wednesday it's 'sposed to get up to 78. No wonder everyone is sick!!!
jan of nanjan