Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christmas crafts in February



















Last year my friend Elisabeth and I decided we were going to make Christmas crafts during the year and then we never did. Surprise, surprise. This year my friend Elisabeth and I decided we were going to make Christmas crafts during the year and tonight we did! We got together and made these pixies. They are easy and fun to make (the fun part is talking and laughing with friends). My friend Angi helped me a bit (thanks!). I know his eyes aren't evenly spaced and his arms are a bit floppy and his ears are kind of big, well, he's not perfect. But he's cute! We got the pattern from this site (unfortunately it is no longer available). We were talking tonight about what to make in March. Maybe Christmas aprons. Stay tuned for updates on year round Christmas crafting.

8 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

He is really cute!

Unknown said...

At first I thought he said 'I'm a Christmas pickle!' and it made me laugh... cute!
:)

Diana said...

I love him...wish the tutorial was still available!

cay said...

I love the Christmas Pixie!

Becky said...

what will you DO with your cute christmas pickle...i mean pixie? :)

Melanie said...

What a fun idea to craft it up all year long.

lauracita said...

he's adorable!

Janika said...

I love this Christmas crafting all year long idea. I have all these great projects in mind, but never quite have enough time when I think of them again in December. I'd love to join you guys sometime when you make your next craft! Oh, and I've been eyeing those pixies for a while--have you seen the one that has pockets as the countdown for Christmas? So cute!