Friday, February 13, 2009














A few years ago my then boyfriend and I went for a drive (or "asphalt adventure" as we called it) to western Mass. I was just getting into making photocards and before we left I told him I was looking for a heart to photograph. I imagined a small heart over a barn door or on a store sign so when we happened upon this sign at a small town restaurant I asked him to stop the car and I ran around to take some photos. I think we were in Shelburne Falls, Mass. It was a better heart than I could have ever imagined!!

5 comments:

jksfam said...

That's awesome! Boyfriend?!?

Becky said...

what happened to this boyfriend?

Becky said...

is he still hiding behind that sign? ;)

rebecca said...

he let a gem slip away:) LOVE the sign!

amy said...

I bought that postcard from you and have it framed in our bathroom - rock on!!