Thursday, July 27, 2006

A small bucket of paint can make a big difference

I was in my last apartment for 8 1/2 years. About 7 years after I moved in I was upstairs in my neighbor's apartment. She was showing me a room she had painted. I said, "What did Sandy (our landlady) say about painting?" She replied, "I didn't ask her." And it was at that very moment that I decided to do some painting! Within a few months I painted my bedroom, the living room, my office, the hallway (NEON RED) and the kitchen!! I realized I had lived in squalor for years and it had never occured to me to paint. Now I have my own condo so I can paint whenever and whatever I want. So, I bought a gallon of Valley Forge Tan paint today after work and later tonight (my most productive hours are 9:00pm-1:00am) I'm going to paint one wall in my room. I guess that would be an accent wall. I'm only painting one wall because one of the walls has closets and another wall is part of a wall that is 18 feet high and well the other wall is only about 3 feet high because my bedroom is a loft. I'll post a picture later tonight when it's done.

No comments: