Saturday, December 11, 2010

There's a lot of love in these photos
















































Tonight I took some family photos of my friends the Burnetts. I worked on this project for Mat a few years ago. When he saw the big picture of their family above their fireplace he said, "There's a lot of love in that photo." That's how I feel about these. Even though the lighting is kind of wonky, there's a lot of love in these photos.
Note: that's Mat with his freshman year BYU dorm buddy Joe who is visiting this weekend.

4 comments:

lime said...

LOVE the photo of Mat and Kimberly!

balmforth.family said...

I don't even know that family but I love them. Every time I see them, it's a reminder to me of what's really important in life.

Dana said...

We were in Cambridge 2nd with the Burnetts. Ian and Avery are the same age and I'm dying looking at his photo! Wow time flies... So nice you could do that for them.

Anonymous said...

Love them all, especially the one with Kimberly and Mat