Saturday, December 04, 2010

Flattered by Walmart























Today my friend Alicia (the bride) called me. She needed some photos to use at her Open House in Oklahoma tonight. I got on-line and uploaded some to her Walmart account and it said they would be ready to pick up in 1-hour (amazing). Alicia called back and said they almost didn't give her the pictures. They told her they were professional pictures and she was going to need a signed release from the photographer. Wow. Alicia told them her friend took them and that she has a really nice camera. The pictures were printed using her account so I can't figure out why there was so much fuss. But hey, I'm flattered.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should get a professional discount on their photo services.

andreamatrix said...

You may want to have a photographer's permission form on hand to email out, just in case. I don't give pics out without one because I've had Costco, Sam's Club, Walgreens, Walmart, & Target all call me for permission...and I'd rather not be bothered with all of that sassafrass!
:) Just a thought.

klap said...

ep they did the same thing to me when I tried to print some for our MI reception

Sharon Johnson said...

isn't that aweomse the frist time it happens? Get used to it, and keep up the good work! Print out a "reproduction release" with your disk, just a piece of paper stating you are the photographer and they can print using the cd. (and don't call it a copyright release.)