Friday, October 01, 2010

Cowboy tote





























I had some friends over for dinner a few weeks ago and one of the little boys was enamored with another little girl's purse. He put it over his shoulder and walked all over my apartment. His great great aunt visited him recently and he dragged her purse around his apartment. Last night I had an idea and I made him a cowboy tote and I bought a few little cars to put in it. I'm having dinner at his house tomorrow night and will give it to him then. I hope he likes it!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is so awesome. "Cowboy tote" is the perfect name!

Unknown said...

He will LOVE it!!
What a great gift~

Judy said...

Love the tote. What a great idea! You're a GREAT friend. You should go to Travis and Britt's blog and read the entry about Friends with Kids. You seem to get it. Instead of whining, you are the first to find ways to help out.