Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas crafting (sort of)











I've tried to get together once a month with some crafting friends to work on Christmas crafts. The first year we talked about it and never did anything. Then last year we met probably 10 out of 12 months and made some Christmas crafts, aprons, and learned to make some new crafts (like the pictured pixie). This year I am determined to make Christmas presents during the year. I wasn't ready to start Christmas presents tonight (though I have a few ideas tucked away in a folder--stay tuned) but we got together and I finished piecing together 20 squares for a quilt I had started for a friend (ooops -- last May!). My friend started cutting out a quilt that will be a Christmas wall hanging. We totally got our craft on tonight.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hi Ellen! I was looking for your email address, and I can't seem to find it. :) I got the recipes today - thanks so much!!! I am a sucker for a scone, so I can't wait to try some out.