Friday, February 26, 2010

Upstate N.Y.










I love Upstate N.Y. I'm spending the weekend in the Berkshires (western Mass.) and today my friend and I drove over to upstate N.Y. We found an amazing antique shop (FILLED with vintage kitchen items). I saw lots of cool barns and we even made a stop at The Walmarts (it's not really plural, is it?!). We each made an appetizer for dinner tonight (I made Pioneer Woman's jalapeno peppers) and now we're watching a movie and working on projects. It's been a great day.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

How beautiful! I want to come there just to go antique shopping, especially for kitchen things. Pyrex is my favorite to collect.I have a set of old pyrex bowls, love them.

LL said...

What a FUN way to spend the weekend. Enjoy!

cay said...

Have a happy, snowy time!

Becky said...

WALMARTS...I'm laughing. Sounds like so much fun! Did you BUY any of the vintage kitchen items?

Unknown said...

I love the barn.

jessica said...

I love that barn!!! Is that a picture you took today? Now that is as rustic as they come! I should get married in that one instead !

nanci said...

What town was this amazing antique shop in? I travel through that area frequently and would love to stop there sometime.

This barn resembles one on my family property in upstate NY only this one seems to be in much better shape.