Friday, August 25, 2006

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

I love to bake. I bake a lot. And I love to share my baked goods with friends. A few years ago someone asked how often I baked so I kept track for a year and it was about every third day (or 120 times a year).

For years I have wanted a cookie jar. A mad baker definitely needs a cookie jar. I kept thinking one of these days I'd find one that I liked. Last Saturday while antiquing in Maine I saw this cookie jar. For $8. I was surprised that it was so reasonably priced ("cheap") and grabbed it.



















I baked chocolate chip cookies tonight. I packaged them in clear bags with red/white bakers twine. I left some for my next door neighbor. I will share some with friends tomorrow. The rest of them went in my new cookie jar.

2 comments:

Swoopref said...

MADE AT MIDNIGHT...
An early ep enterprise.

Elisabeth said...

That is so cute, it will go perfectly in your kitchen. I want to go antiquing in ME with you! Let's see a pic of the desk you got too.