Thursday, May 23, 2013

DisneyWorld street photography

A few people mentioned the turkey legs you can buy at DisneyWorld (see above!).  When did Disney go all renaissance fair on us?!?  They are $10.50 and I'd buy one if there was a roll and some cranberry sauce to go along with it.  But it's just this huge turkey leg.

Years ago I took a street photography class through the Cambridge Center for Adult Education.  It was a fantastic class taught by Randall Warniers.  He gave us an assignment each week and then we'd bring our photos and spread them out and walk around the table to see what everyone had shot.  I remember one assignment was to shot an event with authority.  I took a trip to SLC during the class and I went to Temple Square and shot some brides/grooms and pretended I knew them.  Another assignment was to shot without looking through the camera.  I don't know what category this photo would fall into but I love this shot.

Teens and their turkey legs!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Just a huge turkey leg- which is delicious! We love those. It is weird, and so good.