Monday, April 08, 2013

Light

My new window has a 6 inch beam above the part that opens and I've been wanting to get something in vinyl lettering to put on it.  About two months ago we sang this song in church and as soon as I sang the line, "There is no end to light" I decided that was what I wanted.  I ordered the vinyl lettering from my friend Lindsay and it's been sitting in the window sill and finally last night I put it up (while I had the ladder out to change the lightbulb!).  I'm really happy with how it looks and I love the message.

6 comments:

megrampton said...

You finally have your new window!! Yay!! I like the phrase you chose.

mother79 said...

i LOVE it! willyne

LL said...

LOVE IT!
It really looks so nice.

Unknown said...

there is no end to your ingenuity

allegra said...

your windows are awesome! and your ceilings so tall... wow! your place has a lot of character. you should give us a more detailed home tour! love that saying.

Ginger said...

Love!