Thursday, February 28, 2013

There's a lot of love in this photo - Feb 28th























This is the last day of February and the last photo in the There's a lot of love in this photo series.  It's me.  I love sewing and quilting and baking (at midnight) and reading and movies and Netflix and photography and libraries and rambling around New England and road trips and nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters-in-law and my parents and the Arlington Ward and my calling and the Boston Temple and new friends and old friends and dinner groups and running shoes (not running) and headbands and Sees candy and antiquing and thrifting and Bruce Springsteen concerts and college basketball and mailing letters and receiving letters and fabric stores and cherry limeades and throwback Pepsi and pyrex and lobster rolls and the colors red and mustard and New York City and the Maine coast and pedicures and the seasons and my full life.

And I also love blogging and blogs and blog friends and blog fans.

9 comments:

Rob Linder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love this post the most out of all of them. We love and miss you so much! You are everything that New England is to me. Great picture. It's nice to see your face on here. xoxo

Alicia said...

My favorite of the month....Love you bestie!!!

sister said...

This is my favorite, too!

mother79 said...

I'm so glad you put 'YOU' on your blog! you are the pinnacle of love. you give and care and go out of your way to lift and share burdens....what a wonderful way to end february.....absolutely perfect! love you ellen....

Cami said...

Love it (and you)! And this whole month on your blog of "There's a lot of love in this photo." Great idea.

gigi said...

Love your perfect ending of the month!

Linn said...

Darling photo for sure!

TMK said...

There's the MOST love in this photo. To one of the loving-est people I know!