Tuesday, February 12, 2013

There's a lot of love in this photo - Feb 12th

One of the funniest things Alicia ever said was, "I'd rather be by myself the rest of my life than marry someone who was shorter than me."  And one of the sweetest things she ever said was to Jenn (her now sister-in-law), "I can't believe I've known you two years and didn't know that you had an adorable brother!"  And then she met Jeff.  And they kissed.  And got engaged.  And she moved away from Boston.  And got married.  I was lucky enough to be at her wonderful wedding.  And I love taking candid wedding shots; this is one of my favorites.  I have SO many fun memories of eating out, movie nights, shopping, New York City, Vermont, Maine, the Berkshires, antiquing (she tolerated my hobby) and endless good times with Alicia.  I secretly hope she'll move back to the Boston she loves.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Umm...This made me cry. I owe it all to Ep:) Miss you Bestie.

LL said...

I remember meeting your beautiful friend! How fun to see her cute blog and see that she has a little baby now.
There is a lot of love in that photo, candid shots are my FAVORITE!

Stephanie M. Blackner said...

How sweet! What a good friend:) And, I agree, there's a LOT of love in that photo!

tmk said...

I can't believe this is candid -- it's such a great photo! Only EP can get a shot like this.