Monday, February 18, 2013

There's a lot of love in this photo - Feb 18th

Meet Paul and Nancy Dredge.  We've been in the same ward for nearly 25 years and they are dear friends.  Paul is the bishop of the Arlington Ward and he's amazing.  I'm the RSP and it's a pleasure to work with him.  The day Paul was called to be the bishop I told him that I'd always wanted Paul Dredge to be my bishop and he gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The Dredges moved here for grad school many many years ago and never left (there are a lot of people that have done that).  They raised their family of five children in New England (and four of them live in the area; their two daughters are also in our ward).

Paul and Nancy clearly have a deep love for each other and it seems like they've enjoyed growing older together (though they aren't really old!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great couple and they have a great family!

Sweetpea said...

Hey, I know those guys! They are pretty awesome. That's a sweet tribute you gave to them. I think I pretty much have the best parents in the world.