Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving memory

The house was filled with friends of all ages enjoying the Thanksgiving meal preparation and the festivities of the day.  One little three year old boy repeatedly returned to the appetizer table grabbing olives and pickles and carrots and celery (double dipping of course).  In the back of my head I thought, this isn't really three year old food.  The meal was blessed and all 25 or so of us began eating when the little boy started barfing and filled his plate with vomit.  I yelled out, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!"

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great reaction!

Cat and the girls said...

Awesome Thanksgiving story! The Roberson Family wishes you a very Blessed Thanksgiving.
ps...I have 2 granddaughters here this yr :-)

Ginger said...

So funny! This made my day.