Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday dinner guests













My freshman friend Cindy moved to Boston last summer. I've been to her house for dinner, we met up on the 4th of July, and tonight they came to my place for dinner. She has two older sons that were absent (one is on a mission and the other one stayed home). We reminisced about the olden days (that's just what you do, isn't it?) and she credits me for getting her to Relief Society her freshman year (I don't remember that). It was fun to see her again.

Here we are in our freshman dorm photo. No wise cracks anyone.


7 comments:

gigi said...

Yep those good ole olden days! Yall are cute.

Natasha and Jesse said...

Awww, the Austins! Man I sure miss them!

Val said...

This is what life is all about. Fun

Chelsi Ritter said...

the brimfield fair sounds so awesome; i love your dress form; i can totally picture it in your condo!

Swoopref said...

Is that a shag rug?

Unknown said...

I'm LOVing the shag rug and the drapes! AWESOME.

Leslie said...

If the decor wasn't orange everyone would look better.