Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brimfield Fair (finally!)




























































Today was my first time going to the Brimfield Fair (why did I wait so long?). It was different than what I expected (meaning it wasn't all fancy and furniture). There are hundreds of vendors and row after row and booth after booth of cool stuff. I went with my friend Jenn and her little boy Adler (he's a trooper). I didn't want to buy typewriters, aprons, pyrex or cake plates; I was looking for something different (see next post).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love our road trips.

I think I have been with you when you have found some of your really cool finds.

1. The red box you used to keep fabric in. (Maine)
2. The greeting card piece that Dave was so excited about. (That shop on Rt2 past Concord)
3. The dress form. (Brimfield Fair)


We've had some good times!!

Sarah said...

You've convinced me, I NEED to go to the Brimfield Fair. I'm glad you found some cool stuff and had a good time. Did you see many crazy people there? My Dad went with Kristin when he was in town and he went on and on about the awsome people watching. :)

life in red shoes said...

I am green with envy, and green is not my best color ;)