Saturday, July 02, 2011

Cambridge Stake TREK

The stake youth finished a 3-day trek today. The whole stake was invited to Zion's Camp to welcome them "into the valley". It was hot and sunny and inspiring. I loved watching the youth pulling their handcarts--with smiles. You could tell it wasn't easy but they were having a good time. I think they walked 18 miles in 3 days. There was a BBQ, lots of food, games, live music, and swimming at the lake. Someone asked me if it was a good crowd. I don't think we've ever had a stake activity like that and there must have been a few hundred people there. It was really fun.







2 comments:

LL said...

I don't think the weather could have been better for them...lucky trekers.

Holly said...

What GREAT shots Ellen! I LOVE the one of Jamie and Michelle!