Friday, January 28, 2011

Girls and boys

Soon after I received my current calling, I was telling a friend that I wasn't excited about the weekly Sunday morning meetings. He said, "You aren't supposed to attend every Sunday." I quickly replied, "If the boys are playing, the girls are playing." (Why wouldn't the RSP attend important meetings?!?)

Some friends haven't been able to shovel their deck after all the storms we've had lately. Last night I called one of my counselors and the two of us spent 50 minutes shoveling A LOT of snow off the deck into the backyard.

If the boys are shoveling, the girls are shoveling.


Click here to see the Valentine's Day cards in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Rachel S. said...

Go EP!

LL said...

and that's why I *heart* EP!

Unknown said...

I wish there was a like button on blogs. LIKE.

Unknown said...

you are totally WICKED!
(said in my best Incredibles kid voice)

Sweetpea said...

Love it.