Friday, November 19, 2010

Two strikes and I'm hungry



















Tonight I was out and about, wanted to grab some dinner and decided on Baja Fresh. I took side streets over to Stoneham and when I got to the spot, Baja Fresh was gone (the whole side of the strip mall was empty). All I wanted for dinner was 2 fish tacos. Sad.

As I was driving to my destination (Walmart in N.H.) I decided Burger King would be a good Plan B. I saw a sign on the highway for B.K. and took the exit. There was a big fence around the Burger King and it was under construction! All I wanted for dinner was a Whopper Jr. and onion rings.

Right after B.K. was a Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell so it was a great Plan C. As I drove up to order I noticed something and said, "Oh no, I see A SIGN". I thought it was going to say they were out of taco shells or cheese but I lucked out -- it was a sign they were going to open late today because of a plumbing problem.

Dinner was 2 taco supremes.

2 comments:

Sister!! said...

Sister!!!! Food, restaurants, and "plumbing problems" don't belong together!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Dinner is almost always available at my house. And I'm on the way to the N.H. walmart ;)