Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday weekend

































































I had a good weekend in Boothbay Harbor. I drove 50mph, spent $50 on groceries, and listened to CDs in my car on volume 50. I had the best lobster roll (Trevett Country Store). I rested, wrote postcards, and read. I caught up on my Book of Mormon summer reading (2 1/2 hours worth!) and I re-started The Help for the third time. I finally got into the book and am half way through and looking forward to the second half. I drove around Boothbay and took photos. Fifty has been fine so far!

8 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy 50th! Great way to spend it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, ep

balmforth.family said...

That sounds like a PERFECT weekend.

Sarah said...

What a fantastic way to spend your birthday! Here's to the next 50 years! They're gonna be GREAT!

Melanie said...

Hoorah for Pepperidge Farm coconut cake!! Mmm, delicious!!

And lupines. I love lupines!!

Happy birthday, Ellen!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Ellen!

Unknown said...

...and you played 50 questions!
(who is this? huh? WHO?!)
:)

Camille said...

hope you had a great weekend!!