Saturday, April 14, 2007

Multi-tasking













I can talk on the phone and make photocards at the same time. I can watch a movie and pay bills at the same time. I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Call me a multi-tasker.

Soon after I moved to Boston, I discovered Lyndell's Bakery (720 Broadway in Somervile) and I would frequent it on my way to work. They have amazing cookies and pies and breads and treats! My favorite thing they make is small chocolate eclairs. They are incredible. Today I bought a dozen of them (my friend Geneva has no idea how lucky she is that I shared two of them with her).

I can drive and eat chocolate eclairs at the same time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eclair multi-tasker,
We've been checkin' out your blog for quite some time and I was quite interested in the story of the bakery in Somerville. If visitors came in July, would we be privy to the secret of the eclairs? Do they have white chocolate items since one of us isn't allowed to eat milk chocolate?
After lookin' at your Easter pictures,they seem to remind me of three kids in front of that same house about 40 years ago. I love memories!
John Boy and Mary Ellen

Alb said...

My mouth is watering. Do you think they would stay fresh if you sent a box to Utah?

Anonymous said...

I know how lucky I was!!!! They saved my sugar loving life! Love Mrs. Geneva