Friday, April 06, 2007

The coolest warm gift


















My friend Lori wrote me a note about six weeks ago and said she was knitting me some socks. Knitting me some socks?! Well, today the socks arrived and they are beautiful! I absolutely love them and I'm so glad that it's still in the 30's so I can wear them!

Lori's husband Joe went to grad school in Boston so they lived here for 2 years right after I moved here. They live in Salt Lake City now. Last year Joe ran the Boston Marathon on the MGH team so their whole family came for Patriots Day! It was great to see them.

I called Lori tonight to thank her for the beautiful socks. She's an amazing friend and knitter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are amazing! That must have taken her a long time. What a great friend:)

Anonymous said...

OK...HOLY CRAP! Those look store bought! Incredible. Dude...you and your "peeps" are so talented!!! LOL!