Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Support Morgan!

My friend Morgan Moore is trying to start a cooking show and is looking for support.  I just made a contribution (check out the things you get according to what level you pledge!) and hope her dream comes true (she's 30% funded as of today)!  She's so cool and I'd be the first to watch her cooking show!  I've tried some of the recipes on her blog -- yum!

I met Morgan in LA back in January.  And the Moores came over for dinner in July.

Click HERE to watch her video and find out more about her dream or make a pledge.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey Ellen,
I don't know if you remember me. My name is Mindy Chase and I am in the Belmont 1st ward. I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor! I just had a baby last Thursday and we are in the middle of packing up our house to move out next Friday (the 28th). My house is a mess but I still want to get some shots of this newborn. Would you be able to stop by and maybe try to get some cute pics among a mountain of boxes? I think that your sense of style and fun will be able to capture the cuteness of this baby and the craziness of our life all at the same time. mindypagechase@gmail.com

Morgan said...

EP Thanks for helping a sister out! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! xoxoxo