Thursday, December 15, 2011

Big City night






















After work I took the subway one stop and then walked down Charles Street through Beacon Hill stopping for pizza at Upper Crust (my card had 10 punches so my slice was free!) and then through the Public Garden, along the Boston Common, to the Wang Theater. I have been wanting to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular (the Rockettes in Boston) and a dear friend had an extra ticket and invited me to join them. It was a relatively warm evening, the Christmas lights and decorations were pretty, and I felt all big-city-girl-ish in downtown Boston.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Jealous. Very. Very. Jealous. It's just not the same walking through suburban Phoenix...

allegra said...

I never thought I'd say it...but I do actually miss riding the Boston subways. But I especially miss downtown. Boson really is a cool city!

LeeLee said...

Great photo.