Monday, May 24, 2010

My FHE

My night included a car accident (just like this), cleaning the church, and helping a friend pack. I took Mass. Ave. home and was stopped in traffic when I was hit from behind and then I smashed into the truck in front of me. When I got out of my car and asked the guy who hit me WHAT WAS GOING ON he just stood there and finally said that he thought traffic was moving. I called 9-1-1 and NO ONE answered (after about a dozen rings---HELLO!)---I wanted the police to give him a ticket. In the meantime, the nice man who I hit suggested we share info (name, address, license plate number, insurance company) so we did that and then went on our merry ways. My friend asked me why I was so mad about the accident and I said because if you are paying attention while driving you don't HIT people. It looks like Bluebell is going out with a BANG!

9 comments:

LL said...

poor Bluebell. Hopefully you won't be hurting tommorrow.
If so, PLEASE wear one of those big thick NECK BRACES...
Hope tomorrow is better!

jksfam said...

Did you already decide what to get next?

amydear said...

Oh man! What a pain. I hope you find a car as great as Bluebell.

Janae said...

Oh. I'm sorry. So is Bluebell really finished? Meaning - do you really have to get a new car now?

rebecca said...

NOT fun. Bluebell is going to be hard to replace! I'm glad you're ok.

Anonymous said...

RIP Bluebell.
-South Shore Cuz

Mandy said...

Poor poor Bluebell. I think you should try to get another blue car . . . blue looks great with your hair!

Swoopref said...

Win Bin Dang?

Was he texting???

Willyne Beecher said...

i'm glad you are okay!