Friday, October 12, 2007

Swingin' singles

I'm going to my first ever singles ("education") conference this weekend (http://www.ldseducationconference.org/). I keep telling myself I'm going for ME...especially when I heard my friend's college-aged son is attending. The conference is at MIT, the Black & White Ball is at the State House and church is only two hours (instead of the usual three). Jeffrey Holland is the keynote speaker and that alone will be worth $55! Who cares if I'm the oldest one there?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I would totally go... just to see Jeffrey R. Holland! He's the BAE -- Best Apostle Ever.

The two hours of church isn't a bad reason either! :)

Angela said...

That education conference has come along way since I was on the committee. We used to get great speakers and they keep getting better. Have fun!

rebecca said...

Elder Holland is one of my favorite speakers. Have a great time...can't wait to hear your report.

Anonymous said...

That was the most amazing weekend... Wow!