Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where is my orange chicken?















I bought lunch from one of the trucks today. One friend told me that I'd have a 20% chance of getting sick if I ate there. I was willing to risk it and I've felt perfectly fine (knock on chicken). The problem is this: I ordered orange chicken. It neither tasted like orange nor looked orange so obviously this picture was lifted off the internet and was not taken by me today at lunchtime. Two lessons learned today: I really do want a small digital camera that I can carry with me every day and I'm not going to pay $4.75 for bland, light brown chicken ever again.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

LOL! You are too funny!
I got your beautiful barn card in the mail. I so LOVE it! Thank you so much for thinking of me and being sweet enough to send it to me. I really appreciate it! :o)