Monday, January 15, 2007

productive Martin Luther King, Jr. day

It was rainy/icy today so I was home most of the day puttering around and doing some sorting/organizing/de-cluttering. Then I drove neighborly neighbor to the car dealership to pick up a car and stopped by the mall on my way home. I found a great winter coat on sale at Eddie Bauer and then bought some new towels at Macy's. I was getting tired of my RED towels. I still have a few more hours before calling it a night.













It's been great having a long weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved getting your letter and picture and am responding to your request for comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your day off. I tried to call BYU for a transcript request and they were closed, which I completely forgot about, as I was in school, taking a mid-term instead.
Love Rachel in Paris