Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baby shower
















I hosted a baby shower tonight for my friend Amber. She is having a girl in a few weeks. She got some adorable clothes and a digital photo shoot (from me). It was really fun. We usually don't play games at baby showers in these parts but I emailed MOF (my on-line friend) Heather last night and she gave me some ideas. Thanks, Heather!

One of the games was to name the animal babies. I'll send 3 of my "baby photocards" to the first person that can name the baby that goes with all 3 of these mothers:


--butterfly

--pigeon

--raccoon


Here are a few pictures from the party.

3 comments:

Boston Paynes said...

My guesses are:

Butterfly = Caterpillar

Racoon= Kit

Pigeon = Squab

Elisabeth said...

My answers:

caterpillar
cub
squab/squeaker

EDB

Swoopref said...

Bufferfly = "Silence of the Lambs" guy in the cellar.

Racoon = Cousin to the Possum.

Pigeon = Flying Rat.