Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is The Place













My friends have a vacation home in the Berkshires (western Massachusetts) that they generously share. This was the 3rd annual winter escape for this group of friends. We had a great weekend and it went by way too fast. We watched movies, read books, talked, ate, rested and relaxed. Ahhh...it was wonderful.

We left Friday night and it snowed on the way out there. Two cars in front of us spun out and one hit the railing. My friend and I stopped and stayed with one of the drivers (her car was facing the wrong way on the Mass. Pike) until the state police showed up. When the trooper stopped he was very rude to all of us. I just might have to write a letter.

Aside from that unpleasant experience, it was a terrific weekend though the re-entry to reality is always tough...


P.S. No blog entry yesterday; I got an excused absence!

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Awesome trip. I love get aways with friends!