Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sewing, cookies & collecting

My friend EB and I made more headbands tonight. My nieces in OR and FL will be getting a little package in the mail by the end of the week (cute matching headbands). I can multi-task with the best of them so made some thumbprint cookies inbetween stitches (thanks neighborly neighbors for loaning me some apricot jam).













Does anyone still use a sifter? I haven't used one in years. I bought this one at an antique store in upstate New York last year (the red handle won me over). I'll be near the New York border this weekend in the Berkshires but will skip the antiquing and will read/relax/eat/watch movies instead.













I can't wait for the weekend!

5 comments:

Sandman said...

I bought a sifter at the flea market last month. I'm hoping it will lighten up some recipes gone heavy! The cookies look good.

African Kelli said...

FUN! Are those headbands pretty easy to make?

Alb said...

Forget about getting a package of headbands in the mail. I want to know how to get on the list for a package of those yummy looking cookies.

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I don't sift....but with a sifter like THAT, I just might think about taking it up! LOL!

Swoopref said...

Be careful driving... snow coming Friday.