Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sewing headbands


A few months ago I promised some friends that I'd come over and we'd sew headbands and today was the day! It was really fun. I took fabric from my stash and let the girls pick out what they liked and then I sewed the headbands. I found the free pattern on this website.

There are FIVE girls in this family (the baby and their one brother didn't have headbands so they didn't get in the picture). They are SO lucky! The last few years I've been very envious of my friends that have sisters. One of my friends has SEVEN sisters! I can't even imagine...

I really enjoyed our little sewing project today and having dinner together. They were fun to hang out with. I'll definitely be going back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming over! I hope we can do it again sometime! ~Helen
I really love my headband! Thank you for coming over!
~Mary
That was really fun, thanks for helping make my headband!
~Anna
Thank you for helping with our headbands! I really like mine and I'll wear it today! ~Christina

Anonymous said...

Holy crud! Look at you go Ellen! I think YOU are one of the most talented people I know. I swear...you do EVERYTHING!!! Love those cute headbands and what a cute group of girls!