Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Glitter and Glue























I finished this book on my lunch break today.  I loved it.  Loved it.  I hope Kelly Corrigan keeps writing and publishing!  It was such a treat to hear her speak on Saturday.  She's really funny and smart and inspiring.  She said at the end of her talk that we need to keep reading real books (not on a hand-held device).  I agree with her.  I'm trying to read more books this year than I've ever read.  So far I've finished 5 and I've got plenty more waiting in the wings (and pinned).

3 comments:

eric said...

i keep journals for the kids, made by hand, with photos randomly cropped and pasted inside, with my handwriting keeping notes about their lives. it would be so much easier for me to just make them iPhoto books, but something about doing things the old fashioned way really appeals to me.
thank you for your sweet card ellen. i was so surprised you even knew i was turning 35! your thoughtfulness always inspires me!!

eric said...

dang this is chels

Amy Mak said...

You're the second person who has recommended this so I guess it's a sign :) And have you really been blogging daily for five years???? Woah.