Thursday, August 22, 2013

Customer Service

Last week I went to Market Basket and bought a watermelon for $5.99 (for this party) and when I tasted it, it was horrible; honestly the worst watermelon I've ever had.  Someone suggested I take it back to the store but it was already in the garbage (before the party even started!).  As I was walking out of Market Basket last night with my groceries bagged in my cart I walked by one of the managers and remembered the nasty watermelon.  I backed up and told her about it and that I didn't have my receipt and she said, "Go get another one."  I said, "Really?"  And she said, "Go get another one and get one that doesn't have much yellow on it."

And that's why I heart Market Basket.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome!

Jodi and Jesse said...

I never thought I would miss Market Basket, but I do...sigh. :)