Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kimballs with the Corcorans

I always say if you live in Dubuque, Iowa, I don't think people come back and visit but when you live in Boston, people come back and visit!  Tonight I went to Kimballs with the Corcorans.  They lived in Boston for about 4 years while Chris got his Ph.D.  They had one little baby girl when they arrived, had another baby girl while they were here and the day they drove away in a moving van, Barb was "great with child" (another girl).  And then Thomas was born in Utah.  They are dear friends and I love when we get to see each other and when we can go to Kimballs.  When they lived here we were assigned to clean the church together one Monday night and we decided to race out to Kimballs after.  As we drove into the parking lot the lights went out.  Barb and I jumped out of the car and ran up to the counter and asked if we could still get ice cream -- and they let us!  I love when Arlington Ward friends come back to visit.

Note: I saw Barb last year in DC.

No comments: