Sunday, April 29, 2012

Michael's Cottages

Last weekend I was "down the Cape", in Brewster to be exact.  My friends have cottages and a bed&breakfast there and they'd been nudging me for a few years to visit and check out the area.  It took a friend from California who wanted to visit the Cape to get me to make some Cape Cod plans!  We rambled around and visited the Brewster General Store and a few antique shops, saw the herring run, a few churches, the beach, and I found a Cape Cod sweatshirt at Cuffys.  I haven't been a big fan of the Cape--mostly because of the traffic.  Unfortunately on Sunday it took 2 hours to get from Hyannis to the Bourne Bridge (about 22 miles) and I was super frustrated.  But honestly, it won't keep me away.  I'm definitely going back to Michael's Cottages.

No comments: