Saturday, July 21, 2018

#journalburning

























I have a lot of journals.  Like probably 4 Rubbermaid bins full.  And I haven't really written much in the last 20 years.  I decided recently that I want to burn them (maybe I can lease the fire pit in Danielle Harrell's backyard).  Don't try to make me change my mind -- nobody wants this drivel and I don't have kids I can pass them on to!  I've been reading through them, taking some photos of pages, typing up snippets and sending them to family and friends, and rolling my eyes at how many times I said something was NEAT.  And being embarrassed that I was so desperate for Brad to invite me to Mormon Night at Disneyland (and he didn't).  Anyway, I'm glad I recorded so much of my life and today I'm recyling some of the pages.  #epkeepsitreal #thesejournalsareembarrassing

No comments: