Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Birthday twins


I need to post about how I got to know the LaPierres but in the meantime happy birthday to Carrie and Lisa. Lee and Dottie were going to the DC Temple and asked if I’d watch the two youngest girls (pre-Laree so it was Betsy and Renee) and I told her I’d have an easier time watching the older girls, and by the way I was going to the Hill Cumorah Pageant and could I take them along. They had no problem with that. We had such a fun trip. When we checked into our hotel the first night the clerk looked at the girls and with a straight face said, “twins?” We found it so random and funny and we still sometimes put “twins” at the end of our letters and emails. I love these gals. I lucked out being their Merrie Miss teacher, Young Women’s President and most importantly, friend. #arlingtonwardfriendsareforever #lisaontheleftcarrieontheright

No comments: